- Written recipe and video tutorial included
- Curated Spotify playlist link included
- Please note the actual brand of ingredients may vary from what is pictured in photo
You’re going to learn how to make amazing pizza with our pizza napoletana meal kit. Need we say more? Pizza is everywhere and now it’s time for you to make it on your own. With written instructions and guidance from Chef Gregory via the pre-recorded video tutorial, this quick-rise recipe will be the first step in your Pizzaiolo journey, Andiamo!
Ingredients included: Organic Italian 00 Flour, Fresh Mozzarella, Italian Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Mutti Tomato Puree, Yeast
Serves: 4 People
What is Pizza Napoletana?
Pizza Napoletana is a style of pizza originating from Naples, Italy. It is usually made with thin and crispy dough that is cooked in a wood-fired oven. The pizza is typically topped with tomato sauce, mozzarella, olive oil, basil, and other ingredients depending on preference.
Pizza Napoletana Frequently Asked Questions/Answers:
- How many days will my ingredients stay fresh once the package is received? 24 hours
- How long will my order take to get to me? We utilize 2-day shipping
- Can I pick a delivery date? We will send tracking information so you can understand your shipping date
- What time of day will my order arrive? We will send tracking information so you can understand your shipping date
- How does my food stay fresh in transit? We utilize industry-standard cold packing
- What do I do if my delivery is late? check tracking information and inquire with the shipping company OR email [email protected]
Our food kits are shipped UPS 2-day. Your insulated box keeps ingredients fresh during transit and for up to 24 hours outside. Packages are shipped on Mondays, Tuesdays, or Wednesdays for weekend delivery.
Pizza Napoletana Meal Kit Dietary & Allergy Information: Contains dairy and wheat. Gluten free option available upon request.