- Written recipe and video tutorial included
- Curated Spotify playlist link included
- Please note the actual brand of ingredients may vary from what is pictured in photo
Say it with us; Ah – Mah – Tri – Cha – Nah. Our Pasta amatriciana meal kit might not be as famous as its cousin Carbonara but it does not lack in flavor. A delectable mix of tomato sauce cooked in rendered pork fat and combined with crispy guanciale, black peppercorn and pecorino, makes this pasta into an unforgettable dining experience. Chef Andrea’s instruction will help you learn the right technique to get to pasta bliss!
Ingredients include: Dried Rigatoni, Guanciale, Mutti Polpa, Pecorino Romano, Black peppercorn
Serves: 4 People
What is Pasta Amatriciana?
Pasta Amatriciana is a classic Italian pasta dish that originated in the rural town of Amatrice. The traditional dish includes guanciale (cured pork cheek), tomatoes, Pecorino Romano cheese and black pepper. While there are many variations of the recipe, the combination of these ingredients creates a savory, hearty flavor that is loved by many around the world. All in all, the dish is simple to make and creates an unforgettable dining experience.
Pasta Amatriciana Frequently Asked Questions/answers:
- How many days will my ingredients stay fresh once the package is received? 24 hours
- How long will my order take to get to me? We utilize 2-day shipping
- Can I pick a delivery date? We will send tracking information so you can understand your shipping date
- What time of day will my order arrive? We will send tracking information so you can understand your shipping date
- How does my food stay fresh in transit? We utilize industry-standard cold packing
- What do I do if my delivery is late? check tracking information and inquire with the shipping company OR email [email protected]
Our food kits are shipped UPS 2-day. Your insulated box keeps ingredients fresh during transit and for up to 24 hours outside. Packages are shipped on Mondays, Tuesdays, or Wednesdays for weekend delivery.
Pasta Amatriciana Dietary & Allergy Information: Contains pork, dairy and wheat. Gluten free option available upon request.