Porcini Mushroom Risotto
- Written recipe and video tutorial included
- Curated Spotify playlist link included
- Please note the actual brand of ingredients may vary from what is pictured in photo
You’ll never go wrong with a Risotto, especially when it’s with porcini mushrooms. This mushroom risotto meal kit includes prime ingredients and video instructions from Chef Andrea that will allow you to complete a tasty and creamy dish. You will learn the foundational techniques that allow you to make all kinds of risottos. Buon Appetito!
What’s included: Italian rice, dry porcini, imported Parmigiano Reggiano, dry broth, onion, Italian EVOO
Ingredients Needed: Butter
Serves: 4 People
What is Porcini Mushroom Risotto?
Porcini mushroom risotto is a classic Italian dish that features creamy Arborio rice and earthy porcini mushrooms. Porcini mushrooms are an incredibly flavorful type of mushroom with a nutty, woodsy flavor that pairs perfectly with the creamy rice of a risotto. The porcini mushrooms are traditionally dried before being reconstituted in hot water to make a flavorful stock for the risotto.
Porcini Mushroom Risotto Frequently Asked Questions/Answers:
- How many days will my ingredients stay fresh once the package is received? 24 hours
- How long will my order take to get to me? We utilize 2-day shipping
- Can I pick a delivery date? We will send tracking information so you can understand your shipping date
- What time of day will my order arrive? We will send tracking information so you can understand your shipping date
- How does my food stay fresh in transit? We utilize industry-standard cold packing
- What do I do if my delivery is late? check tracking information and inquire with the shipping company OR email [email protected]
Our food kits are shipped UPS 2-day. Your insulated box keeps ingredients fresh during transit and for up to 24 hours outside. Packages are shipped on Mondays, Tuesdays, or Wednesdays for weekend delivery.
Porcini Mushroom Risotto Dietary & Allergy Information: Contains dairy and dried mushrooms.